What About Solicitors Or Conveyancers Costs?

You will need to instruct a solicitor or registered conveyancer to do the legal work for you and their fee will depend on the type of property that you are buying (either leasehold or freehold) and the property price. They generally offer a fixed fee or a fee based on a percentage of the property price.

We deal with local Conveyancers and if you need any recommendations, always feel free to ask a member of the team.

What about Solicitors or Conveyancers costs?

Book A Free No Obligation In-person Valuation

Find out how much your property is worth